udv-hsz hsz-csik
2017-05-24

Min: 18
Max: 21
Min: 3
Max: 5

About Bikafalva

Bikafalva (Tăureni) is a commune in Hargitha County.

Is situated in the valley of the Târnava Mare River, along the no. 137 bituminized county road, in a peaceful ambience near the main road. It is 7 km far from Székelyudvarhely and 3 km far from Boldogfalva (Feliceni), the community centre. The area of the village is at 450-475 m above sea level on a beautiful detrital cone of the Sükõ Stream and on the edge of the river flats. In 1992 all the 435 inhabitants were Magyars.

Bikafalva is a reformed village vith a Reformed Church.
The church was built of stone and brick in the village centre in 1684. The tower was built later, in 1776. In 1814 the church and the tower were partly destroyed by fire. Their reconstruction took place in 1814-1815.

 

 
Magyar | Romana | English | Deutsch